Having bought and sold quite a few homes in 4 states (Delaware, Arizona, Texas & Oregon) I have a unique perspective and appreciation for the home buying and selling processes. A majority of my business is referral based and I am blessed to have met so many wonderful people over the years – not only my clients, but lenders, contractors and service providers – many who have become friends outside of the daily real estate world.
My goal is to provide unsurpassed service to my clients as I work diligently on your behalf to make your real estate experience a success. Communication is essential throughout the entire process and I will keep you well informed regarding the progress of your transaction. I am very hands on and stay actively involved in the transaction from start to finish. You will be very pleased with the exceptional services I provide.
Thriving on the ever changing real estate climate and the opportunity to work with amazing clients and colleagues I truly love what I do! I enjoy the creative outlets marketing and staging provide as well as the ability to think outside the box and provide buyers with conceptual ideas to make the 'almost perfect' home the home of their dreams.
I am an energetic, organized and determined advocate for my clients. My strong technical skills and market knowledge are essential in today's real estate world. Let me put my knowledge, experience and dedication to work for you. Together we will enjoy a positive, fun and exciting real estate experience.
On a personal note I have been married 37 years to my high school sweetheart. We have 4 amazing kids and are loving being grandparents. I find great joy in sharing time with family and friends. From simple gatherings to watch a movie or play cards to more formal and festive affairs, entertaining and sharing great conversation over delicious meals makes me smile. I think if I could do anything I would love to travel more and relish the people, places, cuisine, and memories created.
If you are in the market to buy or sell real estate in Corvallis, Albany, or Philomath, have a real estate question, or need a referral to a broker in your area, please contact me and I will be happy to assist you. Please give me a call at 541-990-7593 or email Patty@PattyBrownHomes.com.
February 2022 – New adventure with Cadwell Realty Group expanding their presence in the Corvallis market.
14 years with Coldwell Banker Valley Brokers:
- Coldwell Banker Luxury Specialist
- ABR® - Accredited Buyer's Representative
- 2021, 2020, 2019 Coldwell Banker International President’s Elite
- 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014 Coldwell Banker International President's Circle
- 2013 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
- 2011 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- Thirty five years of experience in a range of fields from accounting to teaching to event planning, culminating in a successful career in real estate.
- BS in Accounting from the University of Delaware
- Willamette Association of Realtors®
- Oregon Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Broker Tour Liaison for Corvallis Clinic Physician Services
- 2014 Sponsor, 2012 Food & Wine Chair, and 2010 & 2008 Decoration Chair for the Corvallis Clinic Foundation's PUTTIN' ON THE PINK gala fundraiser, raising over $100,000 each of the 4 years. Funds raised stayed within the local community to support the Breast Health Services in the Mid-Willamette Valley and Project H.E.R. (Help, Enlightenment & Resources) For more information please visit: www.PuttinonthePink.com